Comment on page
Liability of the Users
The User guarantees the Service against any breach, exceeding the foreseeable risk, that could result from the use of the Service by a User. The User undertakes to use the Service only in accordance with the Terms of Service. It is not authorized to reconstruct the Service, decompile, disassemble or circumvent the technical restrictions it contains, except to the extent that such operations would be permitted by applicable laws. It is also prohibited to lend, rent, lease, resell, transfer or host the Service to or for third parties, unless expressly authorized by the Service. User will not misuse the Services for any purpose other than those for which they were designed, including but not limited to:
- engage in any illegal or fraudulent activity,
- undermine public order and morality,
- infringe upon third parties or their rights in any way whatsoever,
- violate a contractual, legislative or regulatory provision,
- to carry out any activity likely to interfere in the computer system of a third party, in particular with a view to violating its integrity or security,
- carry out any maneuvers aimed at promoting your services and/or sites or those of a third party,
- assist or incite a third party to commit one or more of the acts or activities listed above
User also agrees not to:
- copy, modify or misappropriate any of our materials or concepts used by us in connection with the Services
- engage in any conduct that interferes with or hijacks our computer systems or breaches our computer security measures,
- infringe our financial, commercial or moral rights and interests,
- market, transfer or otherwise provide access to the Services, information hosted on the Frak Marketplace or any of Frak property.
User agrees not to distribute any content (this list is not exhaustive):
- infringing public order and morality (pornographic, obscene, indecent, shocking or unsuitable for a family audience, defamatory, insulting, violent, racist, xenophobic or revisionist),
- infringing the rights of third parties (infringing content, infringing personality rights, etc.) and more generally violating a contractual, legislative or regulatory provision,
- prejudicial to third parties in any way whatsoever,
- misleading, deceptive or proposing or promoting illicit, fraudulent or deceptive activities,
- harmful to the computer systems of third parties.
The User guarantees the Service against fraudulent, unfair or bad faith use of the service, in particular if this interferes with the use of the service by other Users. The Service reserves the right to suspend or delete a User's account in violation of these Terms of Service, without prior notice or compensation.