Comment on page
- Buyer Refers to the User acquiring a Fraktion on Frak’s Marketplace.
- Fraktion Refers to the digital cards featuring a content that are available within the Service, as well as the underlying tokens that can be used on a blockchain.
- Cryptocurrency Refers to any a digital asset designed to work as a medium of exchange on blockchain and accepted in payment throughout the Services.
- Currency Refers to any currency being legal tender (euro, dollar, etc.).
- Marketplace Refers to the service offered by Frak that allows Users to exchange or sell Fraktions amongst them.
- fNFT Refers to the Non-Fungible Token (also known as Crypto-good or Crypto-collectible) which represents on blockchain the Fraktion digital card. This token ensures the scarcity of the Fraktion and the transparency of the service.
- Creator Refers to the User offering to mint his own Fraktions on the Service’ Marketplace.
- Services Refers to every service accessible on frak.id with a User account, namely the sales section, the Marketplace, the gallery, and the game arena.
- Third-Party Services Refers to the services not operated by Frak, but use to provides content or additional features to the Users such as payment service, content on players, marketplaces of fraktions, etc.
- User Refers to any natural person or legal person using the services offered by the Service or visiting its website with a full legal capacity and who is not acting for purposes relating to his trade, business, craft, or profession.
- Website Refers to the website frak.id including any subdomains thereof, and any other websites through which Frak makes its services available.